Now hiring a Procurement & Product Specialist (Demo)
We are currently seeking applicants to join our Procurement team at our Toronto Head Office.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Manages and oversees orders of materials, supplies, and equipment
- Manages customer & vendor requirements, including correspondence with buyers and brokers, purchase orders, and provides updates to cross functional teams, and build relationships, and ensure high quality service is provided
- Manages the scheduling and arrangement of shipping and receiving to and from our office and drop shipping from supplier direct to customer or service location.
- Ensures material standards are met and non-conformances or variances are approved and/or minimized;
- Responsible for dealing with import and export issues with Customs broker
- Develops specifications for new contract orders;
- Obtain quotations
- Performs cost and price analysis
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- A University degree/College diploma in business studies is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable working with numbers and Excel formulas
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, and work within tight deadlines
- Strong computer and technical skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Adobe.
Start Date: July 1, 2015
If you are interested in applying to this position, please contact Mr. Keith Mottram at (416) 748-5416 ext. 323