21 Nov We are hiring! Join our Sales & Marketing Team
November 21, 2017
Hallmark Housekeeping Services Inc. is Canada’s premium janitorial service provider, leading the industry in sustainable and innovative solutions. Our focus is to service our customers by providing a consistent and superior level of cleaning services in an economical, safe and environmentally responsible manner.
The Business Development Manager will work closely with our Sales & Marketing team at our Toronto Head Office and will report directly to the Executive Vice President. The ideal candidate in addition to having considerable experience working in the Facilities Services industry, must be highly analytical, detail-oriented, experience working on RFP responses and labour costing.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing, submitting and presenting RFP responses.
- Pricing and costing of all janitorial projects current and new.
- Identifying and reviewing new business opportunities.
- Ensuring proposal packages are up to date and relevant.
- Costing out additional janitorial services as requested.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with all clients and property management companies.
- Create and participate in presentations for existing and perspective clients.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- At least 5+ years of Sales management experience.
- A University degree/College diploma in business or similar field required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable working with numbers and Excel formulas.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Customer facing skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, and work within tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to work independently or within a team and create an environment that fosters a sales and service-oriented culture.
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
POSITION START DATE: As soon as possible
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to the Toronto Head Office (Attention to: Executive Vice President) by Monday, December 4th, 2017:
Toronto Head Office Fax #: (416) 748-0333