We recognize the importance of a higher education and the financial barriers to obtain one. This program is intended to provide the financial boost that may be needed to provide our employees and their children with the opportunity to achieve their Post-Secondary Education.
Hallmark staff and their children are welcome to apply to our Scholarship Program, where 10 successful applicants will each receive $2,500.
All applications must the received by Friday, July 26, 2019.
1. Student Transcripts/Proof of Graduation. (High School or Post-Secondary School Institution – Minimum Average 70%)
2. 500-word essay describing your academic and career goals and why you require financial assistance.
3. Proof of Enrollment in a Post-Secondary Institution.
4. At least one letter of recommendation/reference
5. Scholarship Form completed in full.
All the above files must be submitted or your application will not be processed.
Mail: Hallmark Housekeeping Services Inc.
34 Racine Road, Toronto, ON M9W 2Z3
RE: Scholarship Program Application
Please email email@example.com for any inquiries.