We recognize the importance of higher education and the financial barriers to obtaining one. This program is intended to provide the financial boost that may be needed to provide our staff and their children with the opportunity to achieve their Post-Secondary Education.
Hallmark staff and their children are welcome to apply to our Scholarship Program, where 10 successful applicants will receive $2,500 each.
All applications must the received by Monday, July 24, 2023.
1. Worked with Hallmark for a minimum of one year
2. Active staff and their children may apply
NOTE: Previous winners are not eligible to apply again.
1. Student Transcripts/Proof of Graduation. (High School or Post-Secondary School Institution – Minimum Average 70%)
2. 500-word essay describing your academic and career goals and why you require financial assistance.
3. Proof of Enrollment in a Post-Secondary Institution.
4. At least one letter of recommendation/reference.
5. Scholarship Form completed in full.
All the above files must be submitted or your application will not be processed.
Mail: Hallmark Housekeeping Services Inc.
2150 Islington Avenue, Suite 400, Toronto, ON M9P 3V4
RE: Scholarship Program Application
If you have any questions relating to the submission process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org